Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I COULD tell you, but then I'd have to kill you..


A lot of incredible things have been happening lately, but unfortunately most of them are confidential so I can't write about them! That's one thing about the kind of work I'm doing at the church here in Kirkintilloch. A lot of what happens has to do with people's personal lives, so I can't write about the wonderful victories that I'm seeing people experience. I can say that I'm very excited about the things I've seen God doing in a number of people's lives and am very thankful for the many people around the world who are praying for the work here in Scotland! But what can I write about? Hmm. I was on the radio on Sunday. It was interesting. I used to do a lot of radio, but it had been a long time since I've done much radio, so it was kind of fun being back in the studio again.

Let's see...what else? I had a birthday on the 13th and had four birthday parties! It was great! First, on Saturday the 12th the youth group had a get together, and we watched Shrek 2 and ate cake. Then on Sunday afternoon, my actual birthday, several of my friends from church took me to a Mexican restaurant in the afternoon. The food was very good, and the company was great! Then in the evening I had a lovely quiet evening with a couple of my friends from college, and on Tuesday evening a big group of us students from the college went out for pizza to celebrate my birthday and the birthday of my fellow student, Elaine. After all that good food, I may need to go on a diet, but it was worth it! I am very thankful for all the wonderful friends God has blessed me with here in Scotland!

Well, not much more to write at the moment. I'm busy with college, teaching the Iranian singles' group and teaching and preaching here at the church in Kirkintilloch. Its a very busy time, but I'm loving it. And, like I said, some really good stuff is happening in people's lives! That makes all the hard work worth the effort.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you old frog fart!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home