Sunday, August 28, 2005

Back from my holiday...

I'm back from my holiday travels! I had planned to write more journal entries while I was travelling, but as it turned out Internet access was really limited.

I had a great time though! I saw the pyramids and the Nile river, and I had a great time of rest. I also met a lot of interesting people.

Now its time to dive back into work. There's a lot to be done. I'm beginning to lay the groundwork for a big conference in Glasgow next year, I'm preparing for work in Rwanda, Burundi and the Congo in September, I'm coordinating a very busy speaking schedule for 2006, and I'm also doing work for the church here in Kirkintilloch. However, for once in my life I had a break that was a COMPLETE break and I'm coming back rested up and ready to tackle my work.

I'll try to write more soon.

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Rhodester said...

I'm glad you got to rest, for a change. You forgot to mention texting ME from your cell phone ("mobile" to you in the UK) while standing at the base of the great pyramid while I was in a parking lot in California- technology is amazing these days.

Wow, for once I beat LIZ in making a blog comment on your journal! She must be sleeping :-)

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

;-)

Hi!

Glad that you had a great time Laddie. :-) Anxious to hear more about it. Though we did chat a wee bit. :-) Looking forward to seeing the tons of photos you took!!! :-)
Take Care! EE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home