Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Paris, Thanksgiving, etc

I only have five minutes on this computer, and it has a French layout so some of the keys are in different places. That means I can only type a few words.

Tonight I was sitting by the River Seine in Paris with my legs dangling over the river. There was such a sense of peace. I am thankful for breaks like the one I have enjoyed this week. My brother came and I joined him in Paris for a few days after Thanksgiving. Before that I had a big dinner with an American family near Glasgow. It has been a good week. No time for details though. Time is up! Will write more soon!

6 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Rhodester said...

What do you mean by saying that the keyboard has a "French Layout", so some of the keys are in different places? You mean some of the keys are off in the kitchen baking a quiche while the rest are over across the room flirting with the keys on that cute little laptop?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Rhodester said...

BTW, thanks for the text from the top of the Eiffel Tower. That was cool.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Christopher Lewis said...

LOL. Very funny. Yeah, the letters are in a different order than on English keyboards, so I had to type really slow when I usually touch type and can write long messages quickly. Anyhow, glad you liked the text from the Eiffel Tower. :-) Paris was great!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Rhodester said...

When WE were on the Eiffel Tower, WE bought POSTCARDS for everyone (including you, I recall) and sent them from the Eiffel Tower Post Office so that they'd have that postmark on them which made for a great souvenir. But if you want to be cheap and just text everyone.. well.. that's your business.

:-)

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Christopher Lewis said...

LOL. Actually, though, the text message was probably more expensive than a postcard would've been, so maybe I should've done that instead. ;-) I couldn't believe how expensive the texts were from France. If I had sent to anyone else besides you and Dorian I would have had to file for bankruptcy. :)

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Sheryl S. Wall said...

Sounds like a fun holiday, but who can't enjoy being in Paris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home