Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My computer crashed

Though my schedule is still very busy, I've reached a point of balance where I could start keeping up with things like my journal if it weren't for one thing. My computer's crashed! I've had a lot of trouble with it lately, and it has finally reached the point that it can no longer be saved. I'm borrowing a friend's computer today so I can catch up on urgent things, but I don't think I'll be able to really catch up with things until I have another computer. I have a new one on the way next week, however, so I plan to write more then...

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Rhodester said...

although you should probably post a cartoon representation of your misshap rather than an actual photo- that almost gave me a heart attack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home